Prior to the launch of Oriel in May 2008, our parent company Cunningham Lindsey had been managing repairs for over ten years, offering a range of service offerings.
Oriel Services Limited offers a repair solution that is managed closely from start to finish and delivered locally by one of our contractor partners.
Oriel manages building repairs ranging from low value jobs up to major losses. Our service capability spans all business streams i.e. Subsidence Services, Reactive Maintenance, Claims Management Services, Loss Adjusting Services, Surveying Services, 24/7 Emergency and also Large Loss.
Some of the key features of our service are detailed below, however full details are provided in the Service Features section of our website:
- All our processes have been designed by insurance professionals with construction experience, utilising market leading processes to manage our contractor network
- Local response, regional support and national control through our dedicated contractor network of core providers plus specialist contractors
- Our contractor network approach reduces financial exposure for clients
- Through our network approach, we are able to access a substantial labour force of skilled trade's people and all work is fully guaranteed
- Benchmarking of rates and auditing is carried out by the Oriel Quantity Surveying Team.